My style of wedding photography is all about telling the story of your big day. Now I’m looking for a couple that has a story to tell. Do you have a funny story about the way you met, a romantic story of pursuit and perseverance, or an inspirational story about overcoming challenges? Or perhaps you know a couple who are just simply amazing people?
The couple must be getting married in 2011. (If I’m already booked for that date, sorry!) The couple must also be willing to appear on my blog and on Facebook (story and images).
In return for their story, the winning couple will get:
- 4 hours of wedding photography by Fotograf Lani Noreke
- A free engagement session with Fotograf Lani Noreke
- Online proofing of images
- Wedding and engagement images on DVD
- Tell me your love story. All submissions must be made via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, April 25, 2011.
- The winner will be notified and the results announced on my blog by Sunday, May 1, 2011.
- Family and friends of the couple are more than welcome to submit for the couple, but before you do, please make sure that they would want my services and have not already booked another photographer.
- The couple can be getting married anywhere in the world in 2011, but travel expenses are not included if the wedding is outside of Skåne, Sweden. Submissions from other areas are welcome, but if we pick you, you will have to cover the travel expenses (actual expenses like mileage, airfare, lodging, etc.—NOT additional charges for time and effort).
- The date must be open my calendar. Paying wedding customers take precedence; otherwise, I will hold all dates of submissions received until a winner has been chosen.
- Your submission must be TRUE. This is not a creative writing contest.
- All stories submitted may appear on my blog or on Facebook. Content may be edited or translated, but last names will not be published. Contact information will not be shared.
- The winning couple will be chosen by me and a team of two other judges whom I trust to make a balanced and fair decision. The decision may not be appealed.
- While information about this contest will be shared on Facebook (via Fotograf Lani Noreke), it is not required that anyone sign up for a Facebook account. Of course, if you already are active on Facebook, I do hope you will “like” my page. This promotion is in no way associated with, sponsored by, endorsed by, or administered by Facebook.
- Information will also be available on my blog (www.norekefoto.wordpress.com). This promotion is in no way associated with, sponsored by, endorsed by, or administered by WordPress either.
What to include with the submission:
- The bride and groom’s first and last names as well as contact information (e-mail and phone numbers) for both of them.
- The wedding date and location (at least the city/town if the details are not yet finalized).
- Their love story (how they met or got engaged, why their relationship is special, or any other reasons they should be chosen to win free wedding photography). This may be written in either Swedish or English.
Please nominate a deserving couple and help spread the word by forwarding this information. I can’t wait to read all the entries! Good luck!
Lani Noreke, photographer
******UPDATE: No submissions were received for this contest, so there was no winner.******